Friday, January 23, 2015

As the days pass by....

It's crazy how time flies, isn't it?  My last (and albeit 2nd post) was roughly almost 6 years ago.  In that time, I did find a job, not the one with the interview I mentioned but a contract to hire job...that lasted 3 whole weeks... Long story.  After that, that following December when I really was beginning to lose hope and found myself spiraling into depression....somehow my dream company came along.  A company, mind you, that I had visited only a few years back with my friend as her ex-dorm-mate worked there and offered us this full out tour.  I remember back then saying "I bet you I'm going to work there!"  Of course, it was all through the excitement of the day and deep down I felt like I had no chance in hell.  Years later... I've now been an employee of said company for 5 years.  I'm happy,  my finances are stable, and I have this awesome cat named Fatso....(look below)

What a cutie!!!!
Anyways, life is not that bad.  Of course, my home was hit by Hurricane Sandy back in 2012 and we're currently trying to get a mortgage and a home, I also lost my cousin last year the one who I held as dear as a sister.  But other than that...I can't really whine and complain... It's been a long ride and hopefully it'll keep on chugging through.

I'll try to post more but as I am a full-time working woman....no guarantees! 

1 comment: